- "We've taken some brand names from our market and put a funny twist on each of them. All you have to do is tell me the actual brand name we're talking about, and you'll get/earn/receive (an additional) 10 seconds. For example, 'You wouldn't find a filter named Mrs. Tea, but you would find a filter named Mr. Coffee.'"
- ―David Ruprecht
10 seconds of sweep time
Contestants are given synonyms and/or antonyms that replace each word in a product name and a player must guess the name of the product. For example, "Cow's Ear" is a clue for Bull's Eye Barbecue Sauce.
- A synonymous on antonymous phrase is given and players must guess the product name.
- A player is told that "You won't find a product in the market named ____, but you will find a product in the market named ____." where the first blank is a synonymous or antonymous phrase and the second blank is the question answer.
- Opposites - A player must guess a product's name from antonyms that replace the word or phrase.
List of ItemsEdit
- Cow's Ear = Bull's Eye (Barbecue Sauce)