- ""Look at these (six) products/items: (Insert six products). Now, only three are correct. Each of you may give me one answer apiece. Right answer is worth 10 seconds."
- ―David Ruprecht
10 seconds of sweep time
David will show the contestants a list of six possible choices. He will then give a famous saying, phrase, or a list of words that correspond to the product in a relevant, synonymous, or antonymous way. The contestants must then choose the answer to each question, out of this bank of possible choices. There were usually always three answers, so that each team had a chance to win at least once, and the player to get each correct answer receives 10 seconds to add to their sweep time.
- Snack Attack Movie Game - six snack foods are given as possible choices.
- Descriptions - six ways to prepare a food are given.
- Varieties - six flavors are shown and three of them are flavors produced by a particular company.
- Household Hints - six products are shown and 3 have unusual uses as home remedies.
- Early games would take away 10 seconds from an player who answered incorrectly.
- In some games, if a player gave an incorrect answer, they don't lose any time, but 10 seconds would be given to the both of the other teams.
List of ItemsEdit